Sunday, July 17, 2011

One Week without Technology

Well, here I go.....a whole week without blogging, (except for my pre-post) - no email, no cell phones, no texting.....no sports alerts, ...........I will be on a ship....relaxing and reading (OK, I am bringing my Kindle...but I already downloaded all the books I want to read).....

I know they have internet on board, but this is vacation time....and I certainly dont want to pay for something I dont have to....I am closing my Etsy Shop for the week.....and left an emergency number for the kids....

I will be taking notes (paper and pen???) and will have lots to blog about when I return....so do check back in a week.....


3 comments:

  1. I'm featuring your wedding tip and a link to your blog on my Mom's Tips Monday tomorrow. It is scheduled to post at 10am EST. Come check it out! www.believingboldly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip. Can't wait to see what thoughtful blog posts you will write when you get back, Jane:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for a complete report.

    ReplyDelete