Monday, July 18, 2011

BESTeams Feature - MsFormaldehyde

When I was thinking of names for my shop.....I came up with a few....but then thought that I do beads and I am a grandma......so I named it Beader Bubbe (Jewish for Grandma).....

When I got my assignment for this week (by the way, am really on vacation but pre-posted this one) I was floored at the name....where did this San Diego born lady get this name.  Little did  I know that this is Kelly's last name.....or is it?  I was going to ask her but then thought - maybe she doesnt want anyone to know her last name.....the internet can be a scary place.  So not to put her on the spot.....I didnt question it and found in the end it does not matter because she has a super shop.

Kelly makes custom orders.....Kelly makes

Peacock Earrings.....





      Kelly makes Day of the Dead Necklaces........
  



     Kelly makes hearts and bows.........

      There are so many things that Kelly makes.....it is mind boggling and I am sure there is something there for you....I know she got me hooked when she had

   put butterflies into her collection...........So you must.....just must go on over and check out Kelly's Etsy Store.................called MsFormaldehyde because she will definitely have something you will like............

No comments:

Post a Comment