Saturday, December 11, 2010

111

Just on my way out the door to see son and family and checked my blog....111 followers...this has been a great weekend....met alot of new bloggers and some very interesting people....the weather is great and am feeling good.  Life is good....so to all my followers and maybe some more ....I say thank you, be well, have a great holiday.....and a happy 2011......

2011....its hard to believe it is around the corner, but time is flying by....on that note, must leave, but I will be back because tomorrow is going to be a productive day....you see I just got a package...a very special package in the mail......but its a surprise....so stay tuned to find out.


Have a great day!  (and no, its not a puppy!)lol  :)


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Its such a great feeling, isnt it? I'm having so much fun with my blog & meeting all these great people too!

    I'm now following you through the Pink Dandy Sunday Blog Hop. I hope you'll do the same! You can find me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

    Sofia's Ideas

    ReplyDelete