Friday, April 8, 2011

Beyblades

Not everyone knows what they are!

Do you?  If not, here's a hint - you must have or know a male child between the age of 5 and 10.....

They look like this   ............the thingy on the left is the mechanism that spins the thingy on the right.....there is also a stadium where two thingys spin against each other and the last one standing is the winner.....

And for those of you my age....it is kind of like the tops we used to play with......just different.....
so do you have a child or grandchild who plays with these?  


4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    My son is now 14, going on 28, you know that "I know it ALL stage, and "I" know more then you mom and step dad!
    But when he was little, the sweetest age, I kind of remember him having something like that. I do believe we had the ring also, where they would bounce off of each other, and who's ever got bumped outside the ring lost :(
    Those days are gone now, sad to say, and even my grandson is too old for the simple games. The games that were the MOST fun, and we didnt have to worry about ratings because they were all "G" or "E"!
    Have a great weekend, dear :)

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!

    I just found your blog through the Boost My Blog Friday Hop! Have a great weekend!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower from the Boost my Blog Friday hop.

    http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com/
    Please visit and follow me back.
    Have a great weekend. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAY BLADES !!!!
    Oh yes, I know these little things well. My younger sons, ages 8 and 4, are so into these! They have so much fun with them. My one complaint: they are noisy little buggers! when they shoot them off, you here this sudden sound. Not fun at 6am when you are trying to sleep, yet the boys have woken up early!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I so appreciate your visit. Please come again! I am your newest follower :)

    Katrina
    www.theyallcallmemom.com

    ReplyDelete