Friday, February 18, 2011

Time goes by......

How many things are in your house that bring back memories.  When I decorated my kitchen a few years ago, I found some plates that were made by my children when they were in Kindergarten.  I recently took a look at them again and since they are marked with the year......I just sat there staring at them....wondering where did the time go?

 YES, THAT'S  1988
 AND THAT'S 1986

AND THAT'S 1984














I have them hanging on a plate hanger....in the corner of my kitchen.....these were handmade by three of my children....the first two had the same kindergarten teacher but she did not do this project when they were with her.....

Do you have any of your children's projects? 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following me! I'm following you back! On GFC with Both my blogs:
    www.mrs-marine.com
    http://novelbloggers.blogspot.com
    Please follow my other blog if you haven’t already. Don’t forget to stop by next week and link up again on "Stalk Hop Friday"!

    ReplyDelete