Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Easy Cooking

What do you like to cook?  I found that all of us have easy dishes and favorite foods that we like to cook.  Me....I have been cooking so long that i am at the point in my life where I would rather go out to eat or be invited to someone's house to eat - Ill bring the wine and dessert.

But cook I do - once in a while - and my favorite dishes are both chicken cutlets and meatloaf.....why? because I put them in a pan and bake them - finished....no fuss, no bother and I make alot....so this dish last a long time in other forms - like chicken salad, sandwiches, etc.


What are your favorite easy dishes to make?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Agnes! There's nothing easier, nor faster, in my view - than grilled cheese on toast, covered with plenty of tomato ketchp! Bliss - in just a few minutes! And, not oven to clean either!

    ReplyDelete