Monday, August 8, 2022

The Paris Apartment

The Paris Apartment The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I just wasnt into this book, yet I needed to finish it.  Ben was missing and I just had to find out what happened to him.  It was a good story but very slow and there were a lot of people to keep track of.  At my age I was having trouble and often referred to my notes (yes I need notes to keep track of some books)

It all takes place on one house with many tenants and at first you know something is amiss, but not sure what it is.  The tenants are strange at best and boring but again, I needed to know what happened to Ben.  His sister Jess was invited to Paris by him but when she shows up - Ben is not there, no one knows what happened to him (even though they are the nosiest bunch of people) and only at the end does it all come together.  Yes, I found out what happened to Ben!

#threestars 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment