Saturday, August 6, 2022

Brain Damage

Brain Damage Brain Damage by Freida McFadden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Where do I start? Another book by McFadden - and why would I think it should receive anything other than a 5 star rating.  I could devour all her books in one month but I am choosing to read them every third book because I do not want her stories to end.

True to form this one is another winner.  We follow Dr. McKenna, a dermatologist, along her journey to heal.  Shot in the head, somehow she survived and spends her time in a hospital learning to talk, walk and survive on her own.  While there she meets another patient, Jaimie and even though she is married to Clark, they have a common bond as they are healing together.  

My emotions ran all over the place with this one, I loved and hated at the same time.  I was angry and emotional over the characters....but all in all, I couldnt stop reading this book.  If you havent read a McFadden book yet - what are you waiting for?  #fivestars 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment