Saturday, July 23, 2022

Sugar and Salt

Sugar and Salt Sugar and Salt by Susan Wiggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When A Susan Wiggs book is coming out...I want it.  So I was thrilled when Netgalley gave me an ARC to read and review.  I loved it.  All her stories are so heartwarming and gives you a mellow feeling in your tummy.  Again, this one I flew through (discarding housework) and I just loved the story.

Margot Salton needs a fresh start, away from drama.  So she leaves Texas to start anew in SF.  She opens a BBQ restaurant next to a bakery - and meets Jerome Sugar.  Their different backgrounds somehow attract each other and we see a future here.  But Margot soon finds out you cant escape your past.

A story that will have you turning pages until you get to the end....and then sitting back and thinking about what you just read.  Put it on your TBR list - it is due to release July 26, 2022.  #Netgalley #fivestars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment