Monday, September 6, 2021

The Younger Wife

The Younger Wife The Younger Wife by Sally Hepworth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Stephen Aston is getting married again. The only problem is, he's still married to his first wife, even though she is in a care facility for dementia. But he'll take care of that easily, by divorcing her--even if his adult daughters protest.

And so the drama starts.  This book goes back and forth between the Wedding Day and how the story leads up to that time.  I loved it.  The story was centered on Heather the 30+ year old marrying Stephen - the 60+ year old and his two daughters Tully and Rachel.  Or so I thought.  Because the intrigue centers around a bigger secret and of course, the ending is the surprise. I honestly did not see that coming.  

Great book, put it on your TBR list....thank you #Netgalley for an ARC, book to be released April 5, 2022.....#fivestars 


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment