Friday, September 10, 2021

The Keeper of Happy Endings

The Keeper of Happy Endings The Keeper of Happy Endings by Barbara Davis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Where do I start?  I kept hearing about this book, how you need a box of tissues and I finally gave in and purchased it.  This story is romantic and heartbreaking and happy. A story that switches back and forth between the 1940s during WW II and the 1980s....We follow Soline who owned a bridal salon in Paris and Rory who ends up owning an art gallery....both have lost the loves of their lives.  Both need to cope with life.

Amazing story that will warm your heart and give you a surprise like no other.  You will finish this book and then sit and think about it  over and over again.

#fivestars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment