Friday, August 27, 2021

The Couple Upstairs

The Couple Upstairs The Couple Upstairs by Shalini Boland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Shalini Boland and this is another of her books I rated #fivestars.  This book is intense, reads very fast and is a real page turner.  A simple story (you would think) of a couple who move into a flat to get a fresh start.  But then things start happening, the couple upstairs is a bit weird and I really thought I would lose my mind.

Lights go out, noises, poison, and then Zac, her boyfriend doesnt believe her.  How will this end and what a twist there is.  This one can be finished in a day because you really want to know what happens in the next chapter.  Thanks to #Netgalley I got an ARC of this one since it will not be out until September 13, 2021.  Only a few weeks away and worth the wait.  If you love mysteries....put it on your list!  #fivestars 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment