Saturday, August 28, 2021

Lost Angels

Lost Angels Lost Angels by Stacy Green
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

New author for me but it seems that the Nikki Hunt series will be on my list to read.  Got this one from #Netgalley and in fact it gets released tomorrow (August 27, 2021) and I will be purchasing the first two of the series.

I love detective stories and this one follow Nikki Hunt and although I didnt read the first two, I did follow it anyway.  Hunt is called to a crime scene and finds it is her childhood friend, Annmarie.  With the way she is murdered it showed that this was done by a serial killer Nikki has been hunting for.  And so we follow her on her quest to catch this one.

Quick moving and a page turner.  Make sure its on your TBR list today!  #fourstars #Netgalley 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment