Friday, July 16, 2021

No More Words

No More Words No More Words by Kerry Lonsdale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, my only regret with this book is that I will have to wait until May 2022 for Book #2....I loved the twists and the surprises in this story and yes, it is really a page turner.  Would have finished it sooner but life got in the way!

We follow the Carson family of five.  Their children, Olivia, Lily and Lucas....with Lily missing since she ran away at 16 - being pregnant and unable to stay home (a story in itself) we find Lily's son showing up at Olivia's front door without Lily.  And the story takes off from there.  There are flashbacks but they are easy to follow.  The story gets dark sometimes, there are lots of clues also...but this is a great story.  

It ends with you wanting more and I am so glad there is a book two to this story because I need to follow up with this family.  #kindleunlimited #fivestars  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment