Tuesday, April 27, 2021

The Mother-in-Law

The Mother-in-Law The Mother-in-Law by Sally Hepworth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Relationships between mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law are never easy ones.  As a MIL myself I try not to overstep my boundaries and hopefully I have done that.  So this book piqued my interest and I was not disappointed.  

Diana wasnt perfect but her role in the family and her attitude towards her family (husband included) was not to my liking.  But the story had me turning the pages of my Kindle wondering what else this self-centered woman would do to drive a wedge between her and her family. 

She seemed to care more for her charity for refugees than her own son and daughter - who could have used all her help.  But when she turns up dead, (was it suicide?) we start to wonder if she took her life or did someone want her out of the way to get to her money.  All this does is to bring up more questions, suspicion and of course family secrets.  Great read.  #fourstars  #kindleunlimited 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment