Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Shipped

Shipped Shipped by Angie Hockman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this book for a book club and at first I wasnt into it.  My usual genre is mysteries, thrillers and this sounded more like a chick flick.  I did love the theme....Henley Evans is a marketing manager who decides to go on a cruise for her company in order to boost herself into a promotion.  Problem is, she is up against Graeme who is a social media manager and wants the job also. 

Of course you know they will be attracted to each other and a bit of romance goes on.  But the more you read this rom-com the cuter it becomes and just when you think you know where it is going.....a curve I didnt see coming.  If you need a light reading, this book is for you.  #fourstars  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment