Tuesday, January 5, 2021

The Answer Is…: Reflections on My Life

The Answer Is…: Reflections on My Life The Answer Is…: Reflections on My Life by Alex Trebek
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wasnt sure I wanted to read a book on Alex Trebek.  Like many others I have been watching him on Jeopardy for years and his current health problems really got to me.  But I did want to read more about his life.  I was a bit disappointed that although he narrated this audio, he shared the narration with Ken Jennings.  I would have loved him reading the whole book.  He just has that kind of voice that is so easy to listen to.

I did learn a lot about Alex Trebek that I didnt know, personal stuff like there is 24 years difference between him and his wife and that he has two children.  I loved his challenges and his outlook on his life even though it was ending soon and he knew it.  I would imagine that to be a hard thing to deal with.  But I found he was happy with the life he lived, and all the people's lives he touched.  

It was a quick read, but will be with me for a long time.  Definitely a book to be placed on your TBR list....The Answer is.......#fourstars   

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment