Thursday, January 28, 2021

Out of the Storm

Out of the Storm Out of the Storm by B.J. Daniels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was for a club read.  Not one I would have picked up myself but so glad I found a new author.  It centers around Kate who lost her husband in a refinery explosion 20 years before.  But since the body was never found, Kate still believes he is out there somewhere – possibly with amnesia.  She refuses to move on.  That is until she meets a new man who takes her on a trip to celebrate their engagement.  Their car breaks down in Buckhorn, Montana and it there that Kate sees someone who looks like her husband Danny….but the man insists he is not.

Loved this story, part romance (do we ever forget our true love?) and part intrigue.  Things get a bit crazy half way through the book with some danger thrown in.  This is book 1 of 3 and I will definitely be looking forward to continuing this series.  


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment