Thursday, November 26, 2020

Review: Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man

Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man by Mary L. Trump
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I took this audiobook out of the library not expecting to enjoy it much.  Having heard a lot about it I wanted to see what all the rave was about.  While I do not wish to engage in political preferences in my review, I must admit that I was quite surprised at how far back the trauma of the Trump family went.  It is only after finishing this book did I realize how much family has influenced this man, made him out to be what he is today and the effect family has in the nurturing of a human being incapable of thinking of anyone or anything else other than himself.

While the book makes you understand more of where Trump came from it does not excuse his callous disregard for the treatment of others he thinks is beneath him.  Mary Trump narrates this book herself and it was done with the utmost of elegance.  #fourstars  #audiobook

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment