Thursday, October 1, 2020

Avon Calling - Episode 1 - 3 : A Vigilante Crime Series Compilation

Avon Calling - Episode 1 - 3 : A Vigilante Crime Series Compilation Avon Calling - Episode 1 - 3 : A Vigilante Crime Series Compilation by Hayley Camille
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As an Avon Rep myself I was thrilled to find this book. I started reading it and was totally hooked on Betty Jones. Taking place in the 1940s it brought up what a rep did in those times to sell Avon but we soon find out that Betty is more than she seems to be. Under the guise of selling Avon she starts to take down a NY mob which included her uncle.

Reading this I find out it is a long series and each book has me wanting more so be prepared for reviews on the next couple of books. I can’t seem to put them down #kindleunlimited. #fourstars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment