Sunday, August 2, 2020

Review: A Stranger on the Beach

A Stranger on the Beach A Stranger on the Beach by Michele Campbell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After I read THE WIFE WHO KNEW TOO MUCH I knew I had to read another book by this author.  I will admit that I was not disappointed.  The story starts off mysteriously as there is - a stranger on the beach.  How can I review this book without giving into spoilers.  

All I will say is the story goes along fine....Caroline is not getting along with her husband.  She buys a gorgeous beach house and he is never there.  He works late always and is traveling a lot.  So when she throws a house warming/birthday party and he shows up with a women, she is devastated and angry at the same time.

Along comes Aiden - the stranger on the beach - and things from there on in get out of hand.  I really found myself jumping back and forth on who was telling the truth, who was the good guy and who was the bad guy in this book.  This was an audiobook that I found myself listening to constantly.  I think I drowned some of my flowers because I was intent on listening while watering them.  

If you want a page turner with a twist then I think you should put this one on your TBR list today.  #AStrangerOnTheBeach  #fivestars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment