Friday, July 31, 2020

Review: Good Sam

Good Sam Good Sam by Dete Meserve
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I AM HOOKED.  I will follow Kate anywhere.  First time reading this author but certainly not the last.  (I actually just downloaded another book from her to read tonight)  The story starts off simple.  Someone is leaving $100,000 on doorsteps of people who need it.  And so we follow Kate Bradley of Channel Eleven news to find out who the Good Sam(aritan) is.  

The story takes off amid the drama of Kate finding out her fiance cheated on her and also getting involved with Eric, a handsome fire fighter who rescues those in danger.  But in Kate's quest to find the real Good Sam, she unfolds not only the truth but also a surprise...that she isnt sure she can handle.  This is a series and when I finished this book, I rapidly went to my Kindle store and ordered the next in the series.  Love authors who make me want more!  #KindleUnlimited  #fourstars  #GoodSam 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment