Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Review: Maybe Now

Maybe Now Maybe Now by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not until I got into this book did I realize it was part of a series, and while I did not read book #1 I was able to follow the story line and really enjoyed it.  The story is based on an unusual friendship between 6 people.  Some were dating each other, some were living in the same house.  But the combination of friendships, loyalties and mostly love makes this book amazing.  

We all have our faults, no one is perfect but accepting them is a great thing.   So we follow the story of Maggie who is dealing with CF, and Ridge who is deaf and the people who love them and make them crazy.  I was taken with Sydney who is understanding to a fault.  She is always putting others first.  This mixture of friends is overwhelmingly brilliant and I look forward to more in the series.  I probably should read book #1.  #KindleUnlimited  #fourstar

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment