Saturday, July 4, 2020

Review: Die Next

Die Next Die Next by Jonathan Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my 6th Jonathan Stone books I have read.  It all started with MOVING DAY  when I knew he would be an author I would definitely read again.  And so when I downloaded DIE NEXT I was hoping it was as good as his others.  Stone did not disappoint.  We read about Joey - a killer for hire - and Zach - an innocent guy who is trying to find his way in the world.  One day they are sitting next to each other at a diner and inadvertently pick up each other's phone.  

The plot thickens as Zach finds out about Joey, and all the people he killed,  and ends up in the middle of what might be the most intriguing story ever.  We find times that you think "this is the end for Zach" and times where you feel sorry for Joey - the hitman.  But as you read you realize we are all just a story of our own circumstances.  It is what you do with them that really counts.  

I loved this page-turner for the compassion it shows, the ever changing story line and the amazing ending.  If you have never read a Jonathan Stone book....now is the time to start.  #fivestars 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment