Sunday, June 7, 2020

Review: Closer Than She Knows

Closer Than She Knows Closer Than She Knows by Kelly Irvin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

O’Rourke has always loved murder mysteries. In her job as a court reporter, she has written official records for dozens of real-life murders.  And so the story begins.  Little does she know she will be involved in a real live murder.  With her father a retired cop and her step brother and sister cops, her whole family gets involved in the murders of a serial killer.

This is a new author I found when offered an ARC from #Netgalley and I really enjoyed it.  Fast pacing and a page turner I really could not figure out who the serial killer was until it was revealed in the end.  I also loved the family feeling the author chose to show in the story including the separate love story between Teagan and Max.

This book is being released on June 9, so place it on your TBR list today.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment