Monday, May 4, 2020

Review: The Advocate

The Advocate The Advocate by Lori Lacefield
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

New author for me here and really enjoyed this book.  Palmer Reed, a victim herself, feels good about being accepted into a Foundation that helps those people who were victims of crimes. It was a dream come true for her until several months into her position as a director she realizes the foundation isnt what it seems to be.

The one person she looked up to, Marjoram, apparently is squeezing money from donors by shady practices.  It is then that Palmer Reed feels she must doing something about it.  Only to find herself so deeply involved that she becomes prey herself.

I truly didnt know who to trust as Palmer uncovers more and more clues as to what is really going on inside the Foundation.  Great book, good author and I have already downloaded book #2  #fourstars  #KindleUnlimited

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment