Saturday, March 7, 2020

Review: Sister Dear: A Novel

Sister Dear: A Novel Sister Dear: A Novel by Hannah Mary McKinnon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars








When Eleanor Hardwicke’s beloved father dies, her world is further shattered by a
gut-wrenching secret:
the man she’s grieving isn’t really her dad. Eleanor was the product of an affair and
her biological father is
still out there, living blissfully with the family he chose. With her personal life spiraling,
a desperate Eleanor
seeks him out, leading her to uncover another branch on her family tree—an infuriatingly
enviable half
sister.

Simple enough...Eleanor ventures to find her biological father but what seems so simple
is not and
the story continues with its ups and downs for Eleanor, many twists and turns and a big
explosion
towards the end!


This book was hard to put down; easy to read but amazing at the same time
because I truly did not
see the ending coming. I particularly did not like the ending but I think the author
did it for a reason..
.not sure what that was, but I couldnt take away a star because I truly loved this book. 
Cant wait to discuss it at my book club.  Put it on your TBR list if you want
something different to read. 
Will be released on May 26, 2020.  #Netgalley  #fivestars

No comments:

Post a Comment