Saturday, March 14, 2020

Review: One Of Us Is Lying

One Of Us Is Lying One Of Us Is Lying by Shalini Boland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I love Shalini Boland books and look forward to reading any new ones that come out.  So when I got this new one from #Netgalley I was thrilled to read it.  Boland puts the mystery in mysteries and of course this one did not disappoint.

It's about a friendship of three women, Tia, Kelly and Fiona - friends when they were young and friends now that they are grown and married.  But all is not rosy with them and at first you are not sure how what happens is related.

But when Tia's daughter comes home and asks her "why she killed someone?" all comes tumbling down.  Even her friends are under suspicion for passing this rumor.  And so the plot thickens and it isn't until the end when you find out how this story all comes together.  Thrilling and a page turner.  #fourstars  Release date is April 3, 2020.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment