Friday, August 17, 2018

Review: After Nightfall

After Nightfall After Nightfall by A.J. Banner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love reading books by A. J. Banner because I could never figure out the ending. The who-done-it always escapes me. And so the books starts off with Marissa getting engaged and inviting a long time friend of hers which whom she had had a falling out years ago. But they come together to patch things up.

But the night ends with tragedy, when her friend is found at the bottom of the cliff and we dont know if she fell, jumped or was pushed. Marissa is not content with letting the police do their job and goes on to do some of her own investigation. As the story goes on we find out more and more about the lives of her friends, her new fiance and of course her future step-daughter and mom.

Love when books hold your interest all the way to the end. This one is one of those books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment