Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ouch......

Sitting here in pain.......a headache....so why am I on the computer?  Because am besides myself with what to do about it.  The headache is from my mouth.....I just returned from the dentist and underwent a root canal.  I suppose it is better that I took care of it now and not when I am on the cruise next week....but oh, the novacaine is wearing off.....

So who would rather have another baby than go to the dentist?  Me, Me......and?

Excuse me while I go get some ibruprofen.....


3 comments:

  1. I'd rather give birth than go to the dentist, too. Even if it were a csection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done both. No more giving birth for me, ha! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave birth and raised 5 times, have had 4 root canals (2 within a week of each other) You don't have to raise a root canal for 18+ years so root canal is my choice.

    Take it easy Bubbe and get better soon.

    Hugs,
    Nonna

    ReplyDelete