Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Would you........?

RUN WITH THE BULLS?

I often wondered what makes people partake in this custom of Spain's?  I read an article the other day in
http://news.sky.com


which said there were 10 people who were injured in this "sport".....why would anyone put themselves through this "sport"....granted you can get hurt or killed at a baseball game....but running with the bulls seems like a - here I am, hurt me - kind of sport......

So, my question is........would you run with the bulls if you could.  Personally, I would not....I have been to Spain......beautiful country, dont need the bulls................

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely not. Some place in Lousiana has started the same thing. Except they don't use real bulls. Instead they use Roller Derby skaters who hit people with plastic bats. Safer, but still stupid I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that has got to be one of the most stupid things people do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ila Just when I thought I heard it all....and all I want to do is read and drink iced tea....

    ReplyDelete