Monday, July 9, 2018

Review: The Kept Woman

The Kept Woman The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have read many Karin Slaughter books and really enjoyed them. But to be honest I just couldnt get into this one. It is the continuing story of Will Trent, GBI and his involvement with Sara and Angie, who by the way is a real b..ch...but they did grow up together through hard times. She seems to have a hold on him, and knows it.

I loved the story, some action, some romance but it was long (almost 500 pages) and I was disappointed in the ending...or is there a continuation since this is #8 .... I must admit Cop Town was my favorite. Will I continue to read Slaughter? Of course, waiting for her next book Pieces of Her to come out next month.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment