Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The ants are coming....

I am not a winter person; hate the cold, hate the snow.
So when the thought of summer enters my mind I think of warmth, outdoors, sun, and relaxing with a glass of wine....or two.
But with summer comes bugs. I am not a fan...in fact it started already and it is not even hot out. Along with all the rain we are getting comes the ants. They seem to creep into the house and are everywhere. The other day I found them on my counter....under the cutting board.
And now to get rid of them. Removing everything off the counter and wiping it down with hot water and soap.....I took out my trusty Skin So Soft....sprayed the paper towel and went over every surface of the counter.....smells good.

Then I also sprayed around the kitchen window making sure I got into every crevice there was.
They are gone; wish the rain would go also. But alas no ants. How about you? Ask me about Skin So Soft and how you can get rid of your ants! And the hundreds of other uses for it...besides smoothing your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment