Sunday, April 29, 2018

How to get rid of fleas on cats

Turns out that Avon Skin So Soft is a popular bath oil that also works wonders as a flea repellent too. Who would have thought? Not only does it repel fleas, it kills them. 

My friend advised me to soak a cotton ball with Avon SSS and wipe the kitten down with it. I followed my friend’s advice on my grandson's kitten and was amazed as I watched the fleas die almost instantly as I wiped her down with the soaked cotton ball. Soon the kitten was flea free and smelling nice too. The oil in this product has a way of smothering the fleas. 

You can add a capful of the Skin So Soft to bath water if you have a larger kitten and feel it is OK to bathe it. This product is a safe alternative to rid fleas from small puppies as well. Pets that are allergic to commercial flea control products can be kept flea free by spraying them weekly with a mixture of 1 part Skin So Soft and 5 parts water mixed in a spray bottle as well. 

Any time someone gets a new kitten I always turn to this safe alternative to tell them how to rid my new little friend of fleas.



No comments:

Post a Comment