Friday, April 27, 2018

Hello - I'm back

I usually post more often or at least every other day.  But things have gone a little haywire down at the old home front.  So much is keeping me hopping or falling - depending on the day, that I didnt realize it has been 6 days since my last post.  But, alas, I am actually here again posting...So, where to start......



The good part of this post is that my grandson is getting Bar Mitzvah'd tomorrow and I have been busy getting ready.  Shopping, trying on dresses, getting my makeup, hubby's suit - my jacket both had to be tailored.  Needed shoes - ugh, hate them.  Not these shoes, just buying shoes.  Nothing seems to fit - they always hurt my feet...I am a sneaker or clog person - no more heels.  But I did manage to find something that isnt high and does not hurt my feet....may only wear them once, but what the heck...cant go in sneakers.

Things have also been busy with my Avon business.  But what the heck, that's a good thing.  Making deliveries and taking orders...finding new customers...even got a new team member....love teaching other Avon reps the business. 

And so that brings me to the bad part.  While making a delivery the other night...somehow I slipped or tripped...still dont know what I did but I fell and went smack into a glass door.  But not bad because I didnt go through the door - just banged my forehead on a very thick glass door and fell to my side.  Two wonderful people came to my rescue - helped me up and told me I wasnt bleeding. After catching my breath, they pulled me up and while sore, I proceeded to deliver my Avon.  And then drove home.



Needless to say I was extremely sore - still am - but with ice on my head and some on my shoulder I am getting better...still sore, but manageable with Tylenol - but the black and blue is coming out on my leg and head (good thing for bangs).

Could have been worse...right...I could have broken bones but didnt; I could have been bleeding, but wasnt...so I consider myself lucky and will just have to push through the pain. 

So that is why I havent been around - How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry you fell and got hurt! You are very lucky it wasn't worse. That's funny that you still delivered the order, though! Congratulations to your grandson! Enjoy tomorrow in your new shoes.

    ReplyDelete