Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Support Me

One of the many things I have found in being on Social Media is the wide range of friends I have.  I have Avon friends, Book friends, crochet friends, work friends, friends of family, beading friends and the list goes on.

One thing I love to do is share and I often find myself sharing posts and blogs of people who are crafters and fellow DS people.  While I tend to buy from these people I also like to share what they are selling....it doesnt cost anything to push the share button and I am sure I have found a lot of customers from friends using my share button.

So I am asking those of you who see this post to share it with your friends in many ways that are listed below.  In doing so, ....I will contact you as a winner of some Avon samples to be sent to you. All you need to do besides sharing this post is to leave a comment below.  I know you want free samples!



5 comments:

  1. I tweeted. I hope it brings more people to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda...it all helps - you are so kind. Getting ready for school?

      Delete
    2. Yes, school starts on Monday! How does it feel not having to get ready for school to start?

      Delete
  2. Great...although thinking of subbing..maybe. Our school year doesnt start until September so really still on vacation. Will love retirement more when it snows here....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agnes, subbing would be good. That way if you don't feel like working one day or have other plans, you don't have to. There are several retired teachers that sub.

    ReplyDelete