Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Review: The Murderer's Daughter

The Murderer's Daughter The Murderer's Daughter by Jonathan Kellerman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Havent read Kellerman in a long time; but always enjoyed his books. Somehow this one didnt thrill me. Maybe its me but I hate flashbacks and we find ourselves going back and forth between the childhood of Grace and the current time. Grace is a brave girl who grew up in a disfunctional home - then jump to the now where she is a successful therapist only because the home she was put in (after being orphaned) had a wonderful couple who raised her right and encouraged her to excel. I continued to finish it because I did want to know what ultimately happened to Grace (especially after she became a real Nancy Drew like character) ... not the ending I would have expected.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I agree...I don't enjoy stories with too many flashbacks. I find them disruptive.

    ReplyDelete