Monday, August 31, 2015

Reason #6 - 100% guaranteed



100% Guaranteed - If you're not satisfied with anything, Avon gives you a full refund or replacement.




This is always a plus where I am concerned.  Not a given in alot of companies.  But I have actually experienced this.  Some customers are not satisfied or the product does not fit.  First I take it back and either replace it or refund your money.  The choice is yours.  I do try to sell the item first to someone else unless it is damaged.  Then it is sent back.

If I cant sell it, I will return it to Avon for a full refund.  Either way we both win.  So far I have only done this once with a pair of sandals that were way too big for my customer.  So dont ever feel you are stuck with an item you thought you would love or would fit....

No comments:

Post a Comment