Monday, July 20, 2015

No more...

Made a decision a few months ago that I was no longer going to make jewelry.  I have an Etsy store and have been pretty good selling bracelets,  necklaces etc.  I loved making jewelry but the older I get the more the fingers are not working as well as I would like.  Things like beads are so small even my glasses are not helping me.




So I have decided to stop making jewelry and sell my stock of beads.  I am going to make packets of beads - glass, wood etc. and sell them by the pack.   Haven't decided how much - will probably weigh them and then check out how much beads are by the ounce -- pound -- and then post them to my Etsy shop - Hope to get it all done this week and will be stocking my shop by next week - August 1 the latest.

So if you bead, keep checking out BeaderBubbe's Etsy Shop by the end of next week and maybe you can find some nice packs.  I plan to organize by size, color, type - there will also be findings for earrings, and chains.

Once done it will free up more time for me to engage in my other online store 


No comments:

Post a Comment