Monday, January 28, 2013

Lone WolfLone Wolf by Jodi Picoult

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I am a huge Jodi Picoult fan. So when Lone Wolf came out.....of course I ordered it. While I gave it four stars because the story itself was interesting...and I clung on to it because I needed to know the ending..it was not what I expected. An accident brings a family together...Cara and Edward, sister and brother, have not seen each other for years. But their father is clinging to life and decisions have to be made. Besides decisions, family secrets come out...interspersed with these is the father's story of how living with wolves was his life..much different from his family life which he abandoned. This book was interesting, informative and when it ends up in court.....very surprising.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment