Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm back...........from...........

Bermuda..........yes, my vacation is over......7 wonderful days aboard the NCL Gem....pure heaven, relaxation, sun, drinks, music, food, friends, - I think I can get used to it.......I still have to unpack....been holding off thinking maybe I can turn around and go on another cruise....but not a chance....so going to unpack....


I will be posing alot again soon, but right now got to get my land legs back and get used to doing things for myself....the cruise made me so relaxed....loved that everyone else did for me....cooked, cleaned, and pampered me......is this how the rich live?  I can do that!

Anyway, give me a day or two and I will be back in full swing with blogging, etc......meantime, have a great day......pictures will be coming soon......

1 comment: