Friday, April 1, 2011

No April Fool

You heard me....this is not an April Fool's Day gimmick....this is the real thing...

JUST REDUCED TO $5.00..........yES,   i sAID $5.00


AND you can find them by clicking right here and going to my Etsy Shop......These are the boy earrings.............tomorrow, the girl earrings will be only $5.00.......be the first to wear these lovely earrings.........and if you order two........you will get the second pair for 1/2 price.......that's two pairs of earrings for $7.50..........where else can you get such a bargain.....



1 comment:

  1. OMG they are so cute...Hi there, I just saw your comment on my post about Bailey, our cute little pup...I'm sorry I'm just getting around to visit you but it has been a little hectic since getting back and then going on another trip again...Thanks so much for stopping by and following my little pink blog...I like what you have done here and I am following you too...I am so glad I decided to catch up on my blog reading today...Pinkim fromTrulySimplyPink

    ReplyDelete