Sunday, April 3, 2011

Finished

A friend of mind recently (well not really recently)....it was a while ago and life got in the way so I finally made up my mind between laundry and holiday planning......to fix her bracelet.  So Suri this blog is for you....

Suri sent me some beads along with loads of other beads just for me.....and asked me if I can somehow fix the red beads into an elastic bracelet.  I had ideas, even went to a bead show to get some more.....and finally sat down today and strung the bracelet for her......so Suri it will go out to you sometime this week.....

I hope you like it..........

Will put finishing touches on it later and pack it up to go out to you Suri.....



2 comments:

  1. Suri sure is a lucky gal, and so are you!
    That is so pretty, nice work :)
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete