Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Anonymous David

My Post of December 27, 2010  was commented on by an Anonymous individual who signed himself David!

This is what David said:


Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David


...and I am still trying to figure out what the heck he is talking about.....maybe his phone is odd?  or he thinks I got the date wrong....which is not the case, this blizzard was in December 2010 and then we had another storm in January 2011.....so can anyone figure out what anonymous David is talking about???? 

You wont see his post because I have blocked all Anonymous posts from my blog. 

1 comment:

  1. I looked at your blog using my blackberry and the only thing that changes is that the pictures are minimized to fit the screen so they look elongated(at least compared to how it looks on the computer). Nothing else is different for me. What an odd comment to make...

    ReplyDelete