Sunday, May 26, 2024

Review: The Best Life Book Club

The Best Life Book Club The Best Life Book Club by Sheila Roberts
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you are looking for a beautiful read then definitely put this book on your list.  This is a new author for me as it was suggested in a book club and I am not sorry I read it.  We all need to read books that are uplifting, a happily ever after and a thought provoking book.  What starts as a book club in the story ends up joining together an odd group of people who love books and although different have found one common thing among them.  I love how each person's own story gets mingled with others and surprises all when these friendships are just what is needed to help them cope with their own crises. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment