Friday, July 17, 2015

Avon is here

Most of my customers are from the neighborhood.  But what if you don't live near me.  Would you be interested in shopping with me?  I know you dont know me and online shopping can be harrowing if not confusing.  What can I do to ease your mind that I am not a scam?

Well as some of you know already - I am a mother of five; grandma of nine.  I am currently working full time as a school secretary and enjoy selling Avon.  Did it when I had my last baby - over 30 years ago....stopped to work full time....now back to it - - they didnt have online shopping at that time.

If you join my email list, you can also get great discounts, free shipping and free items.....

Not convinced?  Try checking out my e-store here

Take advantage of this great deal:


"LIKE" my Fb page at www.facebook.com/seeavon

Or just keep checking my blog, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment