Monday, July 25, 2022

Want to Know a Secret?

Want to Know a Secret? Want to Know a Secret? by Freida McFadden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have downloaded loads of books by McFadden and love love love her writing.  I havent read a bad one and dont expect to.  I was not disappointed in this one, although THE HOUSEMAID is still my favorite. 

We read about April Masterson and her baking, a big YouTuber....but of course, she has a secret.  And you know things like that come back to haunt you.  There is also Julie - good friend? or Not. And Maria.....and do not forget April's mom, Janet.  All these characters have you turning the pages and just when you think you know what is happening or going to happen - wham!! you really dont know because its a whole other scene.  I love the twists and turns that McFadden puts in her books and look forward to reading all of them.  I make every third book a McFadden book so I can drag out the wonderment of reading them.

#fivestars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment