Sunday, July 10, 2022

The Surrogate

The Surrogate The Surrogate by Freida McFadden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great book by McFadden.  I have become such a fan that instead of reading her books one after the other, I have chosen to stretch them out so I dont find myself with nothing to read by her.  And so we come to this book, a story of Abby and Sam who cant have children and Monica who volunteers to be a surrogate for her. Simple, right?

But its not as simple as it sounds (as a usual McFadden book isnt) and we find ourselves in some twisted and crazy antics going on.  Is it all Monica's fault? And how will Abby get herself out of the mess her life has become. Is she looking at jail time? Loved the surprise found in this book and look forward to reading more of McFadden's books.  #fivestars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment