Monday, October 18, 2021

Keep Me Warm at Christmas

Keep Me Warm at Christmas Keep Me Warm at Christmas by Brenda Novak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another five star book.  What can I say?  I love me some Brenda Novak.  This is the 9th book in the Silver Springs series and I never hesitate to purchase her books as soon as they are released.  Again, there is no putting this book down.  The story of Tia Beckett, an actress, on the verge of fame for her first film, in a car accident that messes up her face.  

She thinks she is hiding away, doesnt want anyone seeing her, but then finds out she is sharing a house with Seth Turner.  And then we find the anguish, kindness, and heartwarming emotions.  If you have never read a Brenda Novak book, you dont know what you are missing.  Loved the story and looking forward to #10 in the series.

#fivestars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment