Monday, May 17, 2021

SERIAL

SERIAL SERIAL by Casey Hill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A new author for me and loving this series.  A psychological mystery that centers around Reilly Steel.  She comes from a pretty mixed up family but that doesnt stop her from doing her job.  When her job takes her to Ireland she once again is faced with a serial killer.

Trying to prove herself in a world dominated by men, Reilly becomes completely emerged into this case and doesnt realize how close she is to it.

I definitely will be reading the next in this series as Reilly is now involved with someone who was on the case with her....and I must see where that will be going.  A page turner and a surprise at the end puts this book at #fourstars.  Also a #kindleunlimited and worth the read.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment